WSJT Source Code

  • andy_jnt
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
      I'm having difficulty getting the latest source code and sure I must be missing something obvious.

      All the instructions to get at the source code on the Berlios site imply it can be done using obscure "svn" Linux type commands

      But I want to download the latest stuff in simple files using the ever popular Windows OS. Don't want to try compiling or anything, just download all source code to be able to read and understand what is going on.

      Andy G4JNT
    • booz2m
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
        Hi

        I use SilkSvn which seems to work for me.

        The "source code" I pasted is my own implementation but I see that I forgot to make the message more generic.

        Symbol[I+6+MsgLen]=MGMSymCar[0][I+6];

        Should be:

        Symbol[I+6+MsgLen]=Symbol[I+6];

        MGMSymCar is my own internal variable name.

        It was also a bit difficult to see the space in the characters. Here it is again: "0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ<space>/.?@-"

        The FEC in ISCAT is probably more "relaxed" than in e.g. JT65. The overall message has a 4 + 2 symbols header + 1 start char (@) + the message/payload. The 4 symbol header is the Costas array and then the length is sent twice with 5 added to it the second time. Probably to shift the bit pattern Length+101. The transmission sends the payload twice.

        The line with

        Symbol[I+6]=GetCharNo_P(ISCATChars,Msg[I]);

        GetCharNo_P = Find the Msg[I] char number in the
        "0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ<space>/.?@-" string.

        Tone0 varies with mode. In A it is 1012,060547 Hz and B is 559,8632813 Hz Hz in the AF regime. The step sizes are A: 21,53320313 Hz, and B: 43,06640625 Hz. T0_A=47 x step size, T0_B=13 x step size.

        Hope this clarifies the details.

        73
        Bo, OZ2M