2 Meter WSPR Group Meeting at ARRL National Convention/Pacificon October 13

  • kp4md
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Pacificon/ARRL National Convention attendees are welcome to a VHF/UHF WSPR Propagation Group meeting this Saturday October 13 from 12-1 pm in Salon D at the Marriott Santa Clara, California.

      At our meeting this Saturday, we plan a PowerPoint presentation with VHF WSPR basics for newcomers, followed by a forum to show our accomplishments, challenges, and for questions, answers and discussion about the future direction of VHF/UHF WSPR activity.

      We would welcome receiving any suggestions, photos, slides etc via e-mail even if you are unable to attend.

      Carol, KP4MD/W6

      http://groups.google.com/group/2-meter-wspr