Re: [wsjtgroup] mobile setup

  • heavydutybigboy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
      Phil

      Heard u from em49 on 2m 3/6/2004

      73 Keg K5CZD
    • N0PB Phil
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
        Thanks Keg.. Did you call me?
        ----- Original Message -----
        Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 9:34 PM
        Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] mobile setup

        Phil

        Heard u from em49 on 2m 3/6/2004

        73 Keg K5CZD

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      • heavydutybigboy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
          Phil

          I did not call you

          73 Keg K5CZD
        • Bruce Brackin
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
            Phil - I would not be too hasty on scratching the mobile - This has been
            really rotten time for m/s. Was able to work WA5UFH and K4FJW during RH
            from my mobile setup on six Sat but they were on some of the sparcest
            and smallest pings I've seen in a while. I ran 10 minutes on, 10 off
            for about 280 miles today CQ .260 D7 in EM55,65,64,54,53,and 52 and
            never saw/heard a single peep. Hang on for a month or two and you ought
            to see it work much better.

            Bruce,