mobile setup

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
      I will be on for one more try in the morning 3-7-2004 EM39 and EM49 for tests 6 and 2m..
      If it doesn't get better may give up on what I started. Have only had 3 people tell me they heard me and one of those was tropo.
      Not sure what I am doing wrong but it must be real BIG!!
      I am currently running 3 ele/100watts 6m and 7ele/110watts 2m..
      Reports please if you hear me.
      I will call 144140 and 50260 always 1st seq. I had planned to go to EN20, but at this time it is cancelled.
      73,
       Phil N0PB
    • heavydutybigboy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
        Phil

        Heard u from em49 on 2m 3/6/2004

        73 Keg K5CZD
      • N0PB Phil
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
          Thanks Keg.. Did you call me?
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
            Phil

            I did not call you

            73 Keg K5CZD
          • Bruce Brackin
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
              Phil - I would not be too hasty on scratching the mobile - This has been
              really rotten time for m/s. Was able to work WA5UFH and K4FJW during RH
              from my mobile setup on six Sat but they were on some of the sparcest
              and smallest pings I've seen in a while. I ran 10 minutes on, 10 off
              for about 280 miles today CQ .260 D7 in EM55,65,64,54,53,and 52 and
              never saw/heard a single peep. Hang on for a month or two and you ought
              to see it work much better.

              Bruce,