tnx 4 contest QSOs

  • TLC_Carney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Thanks for the FSK QSOs during last weekend's ARRL VHF contest.

      I had operated during the CQ contest and taken advantage of Ping Jockey as allowed by the CQ rules. Despite not being able to use PJ for the ARRL contest I made more QSOs.

      These QSOs have been uploaded to LOTW from K6EU/R so you will need to specify K6EU/R to get a match. LOTW will not match if you upload with K6EU as the call.

      73,

      Tom K6EU aka K6EU/R