Re: [wsjtgroup] Spring Rules

  • Brad Pioveson W9FX
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2004
      Oops...the 'reply to the reflector' got me.  Sorry for the bandwidth...

      73, Brad, W9FX

    • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2004
        And thank you Bruce...

        At 12:38 PM 3/5/2004 -0600, you wrote:
        Mike - the hot link had an extra period on end of htm - use a cut and
        paste to that point and it ought to fly.

        Bruce, N5SIX

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        Outbound mail checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2003