Re: [wsjtgroup] Spring Rules

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2004
      Thanks Brad

      Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      Outbound mail checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2003
    • Brad Pioveson W9FX
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2004
        Oops...the 'reply to the reflector' got me.  Sorry for the bandwidth...

        73, Brad, W9FX

      • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2004
          And thank you Bruce...

          At 12:38 PM 3/5/2004 -0600, you wrote:
          Mike - the hot link had an extra period on end of htm - use a cut and
          paste to that point and it ought to fly.

          Bruce, N5SIX

          To unsubscribe, send an email to:

          Yahoo! Groups Links