Re: [wsjtgroup] Location of WSJT application data on win7

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
      Hi Steve and all,

      A better course of action is to follow the advice in the WSJT 9.0
      Supplement to User's Guide:
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT_9.0_Supplement.pdf .

      Install WSJT in a directory such as C:\HamRadio\WSJT9. Then everything
      related to WSJT will be in a single, easy-to-find location.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT