Re: [wsjtgroup] Spring Rules

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5 10:37 AM
      Thanks Brad

      Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      Outbound mail checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2003
    • Bruce Brackin
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5 10:38 AM
        Mike - the hot link had an extra period on end of htm - use a cut and
        paste to that point and it ought to fly.

        Bruce, N5SIX
      • Brad Pioveson W9FX
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5 10:43 AM
          Oops...the 'reply to the reflector' got me.  Sorry for the bandwidth...

          73, Brad, W9FX

        • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5 11:40 AM
            And thank you Bruce...

            At 12:38 PM 3/5/2004 -0600, you wrote:
            Mike - the hot link had an extra period on end of htm - use a cut and
            paste to that point and it ought to fly.

            Bruce, N5SIX

            To unsubscribe, send an email to:

            Yahoo! Groups Links