Re: Unable to decode JT65A well

  • Eric B Norris
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3 2:21 PM
      Ollie,

      I had the same problem when going to a new old computer. Old puter correction was .9788, which in fact did not work. I followed Jim K9YCs advice and put a Tascam US 122 mkII usb soundcard on it and voila! One caveat--use the latest driver AND firmware from the Tascam site. Mine would not work without them. A plus on this card are nice big knobs for adjusting gain. I think my correction now is. 9998, which is pretty damn good for a $70 card.

      73

      Eric WD6DBM

      iPhone Free since 2/12 and Never Going Back