mk2r+ WSJT EME sequenzing

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 11:07 PM
      Hello guys...

      does anybody use MK2R+ and WSJT with PA and LNA on 2m or up for EME ??

      I have a problem on setting MK2R+'s sequenzing.

      I have an FT-847, 2 separate lines for RS and TX, coaxial relay and LNA. I want to switch that all.

      I was trying to use signalink before (had that one also at home) but there is a problem on the VOX and first tones are away...

      so i want to try that now with my MK2R+, with its inbuilt sequenzer..

      does anybody have such an equipment or similar to it ??

      thanks in advance

      EMail pse to: dl2ian@...

      de Tom, DL2IAN