Windows version of WS2ADIF program

  • Tom Carney
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23 8:35 PM
      Sorry, forgot to mark the files as shared.  Try this URL:

      http://www.4shared.com/folder/8Imque6e/_online.html

      73,

      Tom K6EU

    • Tom Carney
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24 1:52 PM
        Seems like there still may be a problem as some are still unable to obtain the files from 4Shared.

        So I've uploaded them to the files section of this forum.  Look in Files/Applications for the Windows version of Ws2ADIF.

        Email me if you still have problems.

        73,

        Tom K6EU