Windows version of WS2ADIF program

  • TLC_Carney
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2012
      A Windows version of the WS2ADIF program is now available at the 4Shared site for those who have previously used the DOS version. WS2ADIF will convert your wsjt.log program to ADIF so that it can be uploaded to logging programs, LOTW, etc.

      To obtain the windows version go to the 4Shared site:

      http://www.4shared.com/dir/27243803/3a138145/sharing.html

      and download the file WS2ADIF.EXE to a directory that contains your map.txt and a wsjtin.log file. The windows version uses the same file format as the DOS version, so your existing map.txt and wsjtin.log will work fine. Instructions are available in the WWS2ADIF.txt if needed.

      The last DOS version has been moved to the DOS directory.

      If you encounter any problems, email me at k6eu at arrl.net.

      If you have not used the DOS version, please wait until a few more users have tried the windows version.

      73,

      Tom K6EU'
    • Tom Carney
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2012
        Sorry, forgot to mark the files as shared.  Try this URL:

        http://www.4shared.com/folder/8Imque6e/_online.html

        73,

        Tom K6EU

      • Tom Carney
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2012
          Seems like there still may be a problem as some are still unable to obtain the files from 4Shared.

          So I've uploaded them to the files section of this forum.  Look in Files/Applications for the Windows version of Ws2ADIF.

          Email me if you still have problems.

          73,

          Tom K6EU