Flex 1500 WSJT Setup Help Needed

  • k3szy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
      Hope I have posted this to the right group.

      I need help setting up the following system for WSJT. I have followed all the suggested articles but just can't get it running. The following is what I have installed.

      Flex 1500
      Power SDR 2.3.5
      Purchased version of Virtual Audio Cable 4.10.0.2537
      VSP Manager 1.0.3.01

      I had this working on receive for about 2 months but when I went to try to configure it for transmit everything stopped working. No signal seen on the WSJT display. I think all I need is for someone who has the same setup,(or close setup) all I need is your settings for the above software. (I hope)

      I basically use this for VHF meteor scatter and also want to use it for EME

      You can contact me through email if you want. I am good on QRZ as W3AJJ.

      Thanks