  • Gary Crane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 4:07 PM
      I have not been too active in MS for about 6 months. I had to do some shack revamping. Now I am trying to get on but decoding with WSJT 9 ( been using it in past) is not working good. I can do ISCAT decode but with FSK441 all I get is question marks, exclamation marks and spaces between. Doing this with 2 computers with a MFJ 1279 on one and a Rigblaster Plus on the other. Same results. Any help would be appreciated.

      Gary, W4AVY