Compiling WSJT on the raspberry pi

  • ferrymanr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2012
      It looks as if I will need to recompile WSJT to run it on the raspberry pi. Installing from the normal repository is partially successful but crashes with a fortran error. As I have had WSPR running reliably on the raspberry pi since compiling two or three weeks ago I feel it should be possible with WSJT especially as they both have the same dependencies. When I look at the berlis.de svn sytem I can find wsjt8 and wsjt8a. Can anyone tell me which to download?
      Dick G4BBH
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2012
        Dick --

        G4BBH wrote:
        > It looks as if I will need to recompile WSJT to run it on
        > the raspberry pi. Installing from the normal repository
        > is partially successful but crashes with a fortran error.
        > As I have had WSPR running reliably on the raspberry pi
        > since compiling two or three weeks ago I feel it should
        > be possible with WSJT especially as they both have the
        > same dependencies. When I look at the berlios.de svn
        > system I can find wsjt8 and wsjt8a. Can anyone tell me
        > which to download?

        You should use source code from the WSJT trunk:

        $ svn co svn://svn.berlios.de/wsjt/trunk