Windows version of WS2ADIF program

  • TLC_Carney
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2012
      I'm in the test phase of a Windows version of the WS2ADIF program and need some log files to test. If you use WS2ADIF to covert your WSJT.LOG file to ADIF, please email me a sample of a recent wsjtin.log file along with the map.txt file you used.

      Thanks

      Tom K6EU (k6eu@...)
    • TLC_Carney
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2012
        I've completed additional testing of the Windows version of the WS2ADIF program and would like to have a few Beta testers try the program. If you are currently using the DOS version and willing to give it a try, please email me (k6eu@...). It should take only thirty minutes or so if all goes well.

        73,

        Tom K6EU

        --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "TLC_Carney" <k6eu@...> wrote:

        > I'm in the test phase of a Windows version of the WS2ADIF program and need some log files to test. If you use WS2ADIF to covert your WSJT.LOG file to ADIF, please email me a sample of a recent wsjtin.log file along with the map.txt file you used.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Tom K6EU (k6eu@...)

      • TLC_Carney
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2012
          A Windows version of the WS2ADIF program is now available at the 4Shared site for those who have previously used the DOS version. WS2ADIF will convert your wsjt.log program to ADIF so that it can be uploaded to logging programs, LOTW, etc.

          To obtain the windows version go to the 4Shared site:

          http://www.4shared.com/dir/27243803/3a138145/sharing.html

          and download the file WS2ADIF.EXE to a directory that contains your map.txt and a wsjtin.log file. The windows version uses the same file format as the DOS version, so your existing map.txt and wsjtin.log will work fine. Instructions are available in the WWS2ADIF.txt if needed.

          The last DOS version has been moved to the DOS directory.

          If you encounter any problems, email me at k6eu at arrl.net.

          If you have not used the DOS version, please wait until a few more users have tried the windows version.

          73,

          Tom K6EU'
        • Tom Carney
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 23, 2012
            Sorry, forgot to mark the files as shared.  Try this URL:

            http://www.4shared.com/folder/8Imque6e/_online.html

            73,

            Tom K6EU

          • Tom Carney
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 24, 2012
              Seems like there still may be a problem as some are still unable to obtain the files from 4Shared.

              So I've uploaded them to the files section of this forum.  Look in Files/Applications for the Windows version of Ws2ADIF.

              Email me if you still have problems.

              73,

              Tom K6EU