WSJT opens, then immediately closes on my Ubuntu running machine

  • nm5s
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 6:14 PM
      I've loaded WSJT 5.9.7.R383-1.6 on my desktop running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

      The DOS looking window opens then closes, then the WSJT user interface does the same. I've tried rebooting and also removing and reinstalling WSJT.
      My search of all messages hasn't offered any advice on this.
    • Sharon Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 10:40 AM
        Sent from my iPhone