Perseid Skeds

  • W9RPM
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hi, I am looking for 2 meter skeds for the upcoming shower. Especially
      looking for Montana, Arizona, California and Nevada. Thanks, John W9RPM

      --
      EMAIL: john@...
      WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
        I am also looking for Perseids skeds on 2m.  Especially interested in Alabama, which is the last state I need that's within meteor scatter range.  W9RPM and I have already worked during this year's Quadrantids, so we both know that showers are the time to try those tough QSOs.  I have stacked 9 element yagis at 50 ft and 1.5 kW.  Reply by direct email.

        Mike WB2FKO DM65rc

        On 08/04/2012 02:42 PM, W9RPM wrote:

        Hi, I am looking for 2 meter skeds for the upcoming shower. Especially
        looking for Montana, Arizona, California and Nevada. Thanks, John W9RPM

        --

      • Gedas
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
          Me three !!!
          I am looking for any long distance grids but will be more than happy to sked with anyone needing EN70 on 2m.  If you could, please see the grid map at the URL below and if you are in a white box I sure would appreciate working you.  Have worked out to 1340 or so miles and have a pretty decent setup.  Tnx es GL.

          73 Gedas, W8BYA EN70jt
          Gallery at http://gedas.cc

          Light travels faster than sound..