Re: The CQ WW VHF contest....

  • Jim and Hannelore Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2012
      You didn't mention 6M EME and maybe you don't have elevation on 6M. I do plan to be on 6M EME during my moonsets for the next few days, mainly looking for new countries in the Americas and Pacific Rim, but would be happy to give you FN74cq if called. We are busy with the final days of a visit by our California daughter and grandtwins, so my time this weekend will be limited but the kids will be going to bed or in bed by then.

      Will be on ON4KST 50-70 EME/CW.

      If there is good Es or MS you will almost certainly work my clubmate Roger, VE1SKY, also FN74.

      73,

      Jim