Re: [wsjtgroup] Help installing PSK2k on my computers

  • Bruce Junkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2012
      Wow, that worked!  Thanks Dan.  So the trick is to ignore the README file, and install as per below.  I now am able to select the Sound Card that I use, and run PSK2K.  I ran the MCR Test using the internal sound card and mic, then after the test competed, I disabled the internal card and was able to select the external sound card, and run PSK2K with no problem.  Thanks again, Dan.

      73
      Bruce, KI7JA