Re: [wsjtgroup] WSPR

  • Mike H
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 24, 2012
      Clive, I think this is the forum you want:

      http://wsprnet.org/drupal/forum

      Mike WB2FKO

      On 06/24/2012 06:16 AM, Clive Whelan wrote:

      Hi group

      I joined the group primarily to learn more about WSPR, but have seen
      little related to the mode so far.

      Is this actually the right place, or is there a more appropriate yahoo
      group?

      tia

      73

      Clive
      GW3NJW

      --
      ( de GW3NJW )

    • Larry
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 18, 2014
        OK, first thanks to those who responded to my request for info on the
        missing .dll.

        Before I got the responses, I had Googled it and downloaded it from
        Microsoft.

        Might I suggest that if possible include it in the distributable package.

        WSPR is up and listening to 30 meters running on my XP station computer.
        Will see how it TX's later.

        Thanks,

        Larry - W7IUV