Re: [wsjtgroup] FT736R

  • W9RPM
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2012
      Bruce, thanks. My not reading directions. I had it configured for my FT950, and thought all Yaesu's were the same. 73 John W9RPM
      On 6/23/2012 9:13 AM, Bruce Junkin wrote:
      Hi John,

      It sounds like the internal jumpers on the SignaLink are in the wrong positions.  You have something on either the FAST UP or FAST Down.  To open up the Signalink, take out the 4 screws in the front of the unit, leave the screws on the back of the unit, and push the pc board from the back out the front.  You do not have remove the front plate or the knobs.

      If you can, look at the pin-out of the jumpers of the SignaLink, and make sure that there are only the three wires connected as follows:

       image

      Remove any other jumpers, you don’t need them.  Hope this helps.

      73
      Bruce, KI7JA