Gonna try RH

  • ku4a
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      I realize we're in the summer Es season but I've been meaning to try the Random Hour for a long time. I'm planning to be in the shack Saturday morning. I will be on 6m only using an Icom IC-746PRO, SignaLink USB and a 3el beam at 40 feet.

      I have been using JT65 on HF for quite awhile. I've been reading stuff all day today (like the Random Hour manual) trying to get up-to-speed on policies and procedures. We'll see what happens. I'll almost certainly be back after RH with questions :-). I hope if I do something wrong, that someone will let me know here or via e-mail. I'm looking forward to learning the right way to do this!

      CU Saturday morning
      Chris
      KU4A