RE: [wsjtgroup] FT-950 and signalink [1 Attachment]

  • Mirel Cardoso
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      That interface is to interconnect the computer with the transceiver.
      Nothing to do with the sound card.

      VK2BOD

      Date: 18/05/2012 06:47:47

      To: j

      Cc: w

      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] FT-950 and signalink

      I use an FT-950 with WSJT no problem.  I have it hooked directly to the computer.  As I recall I put an NPN transistor and a resistor in the DB-9 serial connector to key the PTT.  It has been a while but if you need more information I can dig into it and see exactly what I did.

      Steve

      WA6VCR

      On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM, W9RPM <john@...> wrote:

      HI, I bought a Ft950 to use just for WSJT modes. I am not getting my
      Signalink to key the radio. Everything seems to be set right. Anyone
      using one? Thanks, John

      --
      EMAIL: john@...
      WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/