FT-950 and signalink

  • W9RPM
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17 12:29 PM
      HI, I bought a Ft950 to use just for WSJT modes. I am not getting my
      Signalink to key the radio. Everything seems to be set right. Anyone
      using one? Thanks, John

      --
      EMAIL: john@...
      WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17 1:47 PM
        I use an FT-950 with WSJT no problem.  I have it hooked directly to the computer.  As I recall I put an NPN transistor and a resistor in the DB-9 serial connector to key the PTT.  It has been a while but if you need more information I can dig into it and see exactly what I did.

        Steve
        WA6VCR

        On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM, W9RPM <john@...> wrote:

        HI, I bought a Ft950 to use just for WSJT modes. I am not getting my
        Signalink to key the radio. Everything seems to be set right. Anyone
        using one? Thanks, John

        --
        EMAIL: john@...
        WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/
        Wisconsin VHF/UHF County Hunters: http://www.wivuch.com/
        DX and CONTEST CLUB: http://www.w9idx.com/
        La Crosse Hams: http://www.lacrossehams.org/
        AOL IM: W9RPM
        YAHOO: W9RPM

      • Mirel Cardoso
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17 7:06 PM
        • 1 Attachment
        • 553 KB
        Here is the circuit diagram of an interface very easy to build.

        Message 4 of 4 , May 18 5:46 PM
        • 1 Attachment
        • 553 KB

        Here is the circuit diagram of an interface very easy to build.

        73 de Mirel

        VK2BOD