Re: [wsjtgroup] CM86/96 this Sat

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2012
      Hi Tom, I will be looking for you. I have worked both grids but need 86 confirmed and I know your good for the card.

      Thanks,
      Jim W7OUU

      Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:11 AM
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] CM86/96 this Sat

      Greetings all

      This Sat (19th) I plan on a WSJT 6M operation from the CM86/96 grid line. I hope to be on the air by 13:45 GMT (6:45 PDT).

      Equipment consist of 100w and a 2el beam. I should have limited PJ access. Operation will be on 50.266, FSK, and I'll be on 1st sequence. If I hear any Es, I'll swirch to ISCAT.

      73,

      Tom K6EU (k6eu at arrl.net)