Sound card settings for best JT65 decoding

  • w7gjlance
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Hello!

      I recall that JT65 interfaces best with sound cards using sample rates based on 11025 Hz, or multiples thereof. I have been reviewing the sound card recording setup on my current laptop computer, in preparation for my 6m EME DXpedition to ZK2. I notice that my recording options include the following options, all of which would seem to work with the "WSJT native" sample rate:

      44100 Hz, 16 bit
      88200 Ha, 16 bit
      44100 Hz, 24 bit

      So far, I have my recording set to the first choice, but I am very interested to learn if there is any advantage in using one of the other choices. Thanks for the guidance!

      VY 73, Lance