New Member & Looking for a DX Sked

  • Gedas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Hello everyone. Just found out about this group and am pleased to be able
      to participate. I am wondering if anyone with a good 2m station would be
      willing to try a long distance sked with me?

      Last weekend I completed a 1383 mile 2m QSO with K7ULS (DN41) and was
      wondering if there may be someone in the 1500-1600 mile range willing to
      give it a go with me. I am available any time for as long as it takes this
      entire weekend. I run 1 kW to a pair of 17B2's at 85' with MM LNA and have
      a pretty good look out.

      Thank you very much in advance and good luck to everyone this weekend.

      73 Gedas, W8BYA, EN70jt
      Gallery at http://gedas.cc

      Light travels faster than sound..