RE: [wsjtgroup] Operating procedure for rover stations

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2012
      Hello Larry, One place to look is the ole wsjtgroup webpages. The
      organizations is not the best but some information can be found.

      Look left column under "Lagniappe" for link to "Rover Guide".

      Lagniappe, well maybe you have to live in or be from Louisiana to know what
      lagniappe is?

      Hope you find what you're looking for. I believe we worked several times
      from your rover in the past. I am qrt now but enjoyed working you.

      GL
      Tip
      WA5UFH