Operating procedure for rover stations

  • kb5hmu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 1:51 PM
      Is there a set of instructions or recommended practices for mobile (rover) operators? I travel in an RV during the summer and would like to refine my operation to make more contacts and help other contact me. I thought I had seen something before but can't find it in the files section.

      Thanks in advance,

      Larry, KB5HMU
      kb5hmu@...
      http://qrz.com/db/KB5HMU
    • Randy Tipton
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 2:15 PM
        Hello Larry, One place to look is the ole wsjtgroup webpages. The
        organizations is not the best but some information can be found.

        Look left column under "Lagniappe" for link to "Rover Guide".

        Lagniappe, well maybe you have to live in or be from Louisiana to know what
        lagniappe is?

        Hope you find what you're looking for. I believe we worked several times
        from your rover in the past. I am qrt now but enjoyed working you.

        GL
        Tip
        WA5UFH

        Is there a set of instructions or recommended practices for mobile (rover)
        operators? I travel in an RV during the summer and would like to refine my
        operation to make more contacts and help other contact me. I thought I had
        seen something before but can't find it in the files section.

        Thanks in advance,

        Larry, KB5HMU
        kb5hmu@...
        http://qrz.com/db/KB5HMU