Still have some 6m kw amps available

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      Harris solid state 6m KW+ Amplifeir

      <http://www.eham.net/data/classifieds/images/371068.jpg>

      Get ready for the summer Es season with an amplifier for 6m! These amps were removed
      from Channel 2 TV transmitters, and produce between 1000 and 1500w output on 6m
      without any modifications. They already include extensive protection circuitry. You
      must connect 50 VDC, PTT and coax to the rear, add cooling fans, plus a low pass
      filter and some coaxial relays (if you don't already have them in your station).
      While they last, they are $600 or one or $500 for two, plus shipping. International
      inquiries welcome - a number have already been sent overseas. All the information on
      how to connect them (and even combine 2 of them) and order them is on my web page:

      http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/HarrisAmps.htm

      GL and VY 73, Lance

      --
      Lance Collister, W7GJ
      (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

      page (above)!