Skip to search.

Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT9 and Lubuntu 11.10 crashes

  • Jeffrey E. Hundstad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2012
      Doc,

      I did report this problem and it was fixed. I can confirm that it work
      correctly on the most recent version (of the source). Encourage your
      Linux distribution to update their version. However the compile isn't
      that hard (if you don't try to actually install it.)

      I've been in the process of learning what it takes to turn this source
      into a complete "GNU auto-tools source" so it's easy to compile and
      install without all the strange workarounds. But right now, if you
      don't mind moving the compiled bits into their correct location or just
      use it from the compile directory, it's pretty easy to build yourself.

      --
      Jeffrey WE0A