Re: [wsjtgroup] Very Good, Low Cost Audio to USB Interfaces For Digital Modes

  • Jeff Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012
      Neither the manuf. or Newegg currently have the iMic in stock.  It does look like a nice option for soundcard modes.  I currently use a SignaLink USB which I like a lot!

      Jeff Moore  --  KE7ACY

      ----- Original Message ----- From: Bill Vodall
      Steve/WA8LMF writes up some good pages and following his advice I've
      purchased on iMic and will probably get another when I have the
      opportunity.

      http://wa8lmf.net/ham/imic.htm

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP