Re: [wsjtgroup] Very Good, Low Cost Audio to USB Interfaces For Digital Modes

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012
      > Here's a link to a little Numark adapter that I bought for $33.  t's as
      > cute and easy as it looks.  Power from the computer, a couple of RCA to
      > 1/8-in cables for gozinata and gozouta.
      >
      > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/639303-REG/Numark_STEREO|IO_Stereo_iO_USB.html

      Steve/WA8LMF writes up some good pages and following his advice I've
      purchased on iMic and will probably get another when I have the
      opportunity.

      http://wa8lmf.net/ham/imic.htm

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP
    • Jeff Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012
        Neither the manuf. or Newegg currently have the iMic in stock.  It does look like a nice option for soundcard modes.  I currently use a SignaLink USB which I like a lot!

        Jeff Moore  --  KE7ACY

        ----- Original Message ----- From: Bill Vodall