First of all, I am sorry to be off the subject.

  • Art Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 11:27 AM
      I am sure that many of you all have been getting hit with the most
      recent E-mail based virus, W32.NetSky.

      Unfortunately, having your email address be in a number of MS Outlook
      address books is the price you pay for being a user of cyberspace.

      Anyhow, I ran across something out of the ordinary this morning. I
      received the NetSky worm (should be call Big Ugly Mean Snake!) via
      the email address (wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com) for this Yahoo Group.
      I suspected it anyway. No harm no foul.

      But ....
      I ask all of you members of this Yahoo group or any other group or
      lister, to remove these Email addresses from your Outlook address
      book. Its bad enough these darn viruses manage to proliferate like
      rabbits. They don't need anymore assistance than the constant
      carelessness that helps them out now.

      Hope you all have been safe, but from the number of infected emails
      I'm getting, I think the contrary has been happening.

      73s
      Art