Re: [wsjtgroup] callsign.txt

  • Bob Poortinga
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Lee Scott - AA1YN <yg-aa1yn@...> writes:

      > http://www.aa1yn.com/wsjt as it has the most complete WSJT callsign.txt
      > file. The WSJT database needs to be incorporated into the VHF database as
      > was my original intent but I do want to keep the WSJT section of my website
      > intact.

      I have merged the two CALLSIGN.TXT files along with the file at
      <http://hill195.home.mchsi.com/callsign.txt> and have attached it to
      this email. I have removed all entries without grids. The files I used
      are reasonably up to date but recent updates are not included.

      Use at your own risk, no guarantees of accuracy, other standard disclaimers
      apply.

      --
      Bob Poortinga K9SQL
      Bloomington, Indiana US
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
        Bob, Thanks for the callsign.txt file.  I am attaching it again with my corrected e-mail address and I have added W5LUA and grid to the file.

        73
        Mike, W5UC