Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT is crashing: Explanation

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 29 7:56 AM
      Hi Bill,

      Your #2 solution is really much simpler than your explanation would imply. Just
      UNINSTALL WSJT9, then download it again and when it asks you where you want to
      install it (and suggests putting it in a PROGRAM folder), change the text so it
      installs it in "C:\WSJT9". Voila! End of problem. GL and VY 73, Lance

      --
      Lance Collister, W7GJ
      (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

      page (above)!