Correction Re: Results 2011 MS Rally

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      Correct e-mail address kennedyjp@...  Also, the results should be posted on the WSJT Website within the next few days. http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/top.htm

      Thanks
      Jim W7OUU DN22sn

      Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 3:58 PM
      To: WSJT
      Subject: Results 2011 MS Rally

      Hello Everyone, here are the high scores for each time zone and power class. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all those who participated and submitted logs. I will mail out the winners certificates as soon as I finish printing them.  There were only 21 logs received this year compared to the 40 last year which was the highest ever for this event. The Super 7's Meteor Scatter Group KS7MS will continue to sponsor this contest  and would like your input on how to improve it and make it better and interesting. Please respond off reflector with your ideas/suggestions to me at kenedyjp@...

      Atlantic
      VE1SKY  2336  LP

      EST
      W4AS  544 HP