Re: clarification on signal reports requested

  • Mark Hambrice
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Clair,

      If you are refering to what to place in the Signal Report of your
      log, I use the following.

      For FSK441, use the signal report generated by WSJT. It is the number
      under the "Rpt" where it shows the decoded text. The 1st number is
      generated from the duration of the ping and the second, from the
      strength of the ping.

      For JT44, I use the dB of the received signal.

      I have not had the opportunity to use any of the other modes yet.

      Drop me a note if I can help with anything or if this isn't what your
      were looking for.

      Mark, KØXXX
      EM46ff

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, Clair Dunn <cadunn@v...> wrote:
      > Hi --
      > I would like a definitive answer on what the write in the signal
      reports
      > for a WSJT contact for the various modes:
      >
      > FSK441
      > JT6M
      > JT65
      > JT44
      >
      > It's not a pressing matter as, with bottom of the heap equipment,
      I've