K7BV QSLs

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012
      Friends,

      This week I sent out the last of the Grid card requests I had for my travels last summer. However, we know that our mail box was "invaded" potentially a number of times in months past.  If you are concerned about a card for one of my grid stops last summer or a past DXpedition, please feel free to drop a note to my k7bv at aol dot com email address.

      It has been a hectic last 6 months but I am finally getting ready for the move to Turkey, NC in FM04.  The move will occur in the first week of April.  I look forward to quickly getting a station on the air and joining in with everyone on the air once again.

      73,
      Dennis K7BV