Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: The "Most Important Algorithm Of Our Lifetime"

  • Facility 406 DM09
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2012
      : Ya.. I had my plan in for a 2M FM Repeater on the Moon..but NASA decided
      : sometime never to send the Shuttle's their..so apparently was scrubbed
      : ?? Darn Engineer's..!!

      That's impractical. I was refering to the fellows who used LTI, Long Time
      Integration modes to do 2m EME with 5W and a single small Yagi back in the
      late 90's- something we all have the money, space and equipment for. There
      were write ups in the radio mags at the time.

      Kurt