LOTW Modes

  • Clair Dunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi folks --
      Here is a copy of the msg. I just sent to LOTW help:

      Hi --
      I think Logbook of the World is a truly great undertaking and will
      eventually benefit hams worldwide. I used to be a programmer so I
      understand something of its complexity. Congratulations.

      I do have one question about available modes. I am just getting started
      in VHF/UHF work with meteor scatter and was puzzled at not finding those
      modes available.

      They are --

      FSK441
      JT6M
      JT65
      JT44

      I know LOTW is a work in progress in several areas and I would hope that
      you could take these modes into account in future upgrades.

      Thanks very much for your time --

      Cordially,
      Clair Dunn, W1CQD
      Member ARRL, FISTS, 10-X