2011 Winter Rally

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2011
      Hello Everyone. I want to say thanks to all that participated in this years Winter Rally.  Logs are already beginning to show up in my in-box with Sky VE1SKY being the first one in this year. Remember,  Jan 19th, 2012 is the last day for submitting logs. Be sure to include in you summary your power class as I inadvertently left it out in the rules on the WSJT Group website. Please include with your log submission any soapbox comments that you would like to share with the folks.  When I receive you log I will reply with a short note. In the event you have sent your log but didn’t get a confirmation from me please shoot me a note and let me know. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      Jim W7OUU DN22sn
      Super Sevens Meteor Scatter Group KS7MS