Harris Platinum I Channel 2 TV amplifiers for 6m

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16 9:01 PM
      Hello Magic Banders!

      There has been quite a bit of interest in these amps, since there are no electrical
      modifications at all required to use them on 6m. Typically, they put out a kw with
      about 8-11 watts of drive or 1500w output with around 25w drive. They have all kinds
      of built-in protection circuits and are very rugged!

      To keep up with the demand at the low prices at which I am making these available, I
      have arranged for an additional quantity. So, the good news is that I still have
      more available. Complete details on how to hook them up are continually being
      updated here:

      http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/HarrisAmps.htm

      Complete ordering information is at the bottom of the above web page. Orders are
      shipped in the order that payment is received. Be prepared to work those rare
      stations on 6m with one of these durable amps!

      GL and DX on the Magic Band! VY 73, Lance
      --
      Lance Collister, W7GJ
      (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

      page (above)!