IC910 and WSJT, a silly question

  • M
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2011
      IC910H, SL-USB, WSJT9.

      When someone says "let's run for meteor scatter on 144.131"

      please help me understand something. In USB on the 910H, do I tune the VFO to 144.131? Or do I go lower in frequency to account for the offset?

      Thanks

      Mark Lunday
      WD4ELG
    • Barry Garratt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2011

        Hi Mark,

        It is always the dial frequency when someone references a frequency.

        Barry KS7Dx