2011 Winter Rally

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      Just a gentle reminder that the 2011 Winter Rally starts Dec 11th. The rules can be found on the WSJT Group website. http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/ . I hope I have the opportunity to work a lot of you during this years event. The Rally dates have been chosen to coincide with the Geminids shower so the 13th and 14th could produce some nice long haul contacts. Virgo shows it peaking on the 14th @ 1725Z. http://www.dl1dbc.net/Meteorscatter/

      73’s es GL
      JIm W7OUU
      KS7MS Super 7’s Meteor Scatter Group
    • Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2011
        Thanks Jim!

        Due to work commitments, I’ll probably be unable to start 6m m/s work when the contest starts, but hopefully I’ll make up for the late start during the remainder of the contest period, especially during the shower peak during the week.

        Bill W5WVO

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 19, 2011
          Hello Everyone. I want to say thanks to all that participated in this years Winter Rally.  Logs are already beginning to show up in my in-box with Sky VE1SKY being the first one in this year. Remember,  Jan 19th, 2012 is the last day for submitting logs. Be sure to include in you summary your power class as I inadvertently left it out in the rules on the WSJT Group website. Please include with your log submission any soapbox comments that you would like to share with the folks.  When I receive you log I will reply with a short note. In the event you have sent your log but didn’t get a confirmation from me please shoot me a note and let me know. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

          Jim W7OUU DN22sn
          Super Sevens Meteor Scatter Group KS7MS