New in group

  • Armando Polari
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Hello to everyone in the group:

      I am new to this group, but not new to the program WSJT. I usually use JT65 and WSPR on HF bands.
      Working with a TS430S or TS480SAT and my antennas are inverted V dipoles for the bands 40 20 15 17 6 meters, also use them in 10 and 12 meters with transmatch adjusted.
      Thank you for your acceptance in a group and I am available (QRV)

      73 of Armando
      Puerto Madryn
      Locator: FE77lf
      Patagonia Argentina