Back on the Air

  • kb5hmu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2011
      Hi everyone.
      I've been busy putting up a tower, building & installing new antennas, running coax and everything associated. I also have a new radio, the IC-9100. So far, I love it. I have the 23cm module for it also. Hope to get that band on the air this winter.

      AZ QTH:
      For 6M I now have a 6 element Hy-Gain and a 15 element 2M Telex Hy-Gain 215 DX. The 215 DX has been in the box for 22 years! TE Systems amps for both bands. I also have a kW 6 meter amp if I ever get my shack wired for 240Vac.

      It's Sunday AM at 5:56 and I can't find anyone doing RH. Has MS RH died?

      Hope to see more of you on the rocks.
      73

      Larry
      http://www.qrz.com/db/KB5HMU