222 Mhz gear up

  • ve2dsb@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      Hello Rocks hunters

      222 Mhz gear are now up in FN35, ready to fire on FSK, JT65, CW and phone.

      My wish is to get all the grid possible on that new band.

      Setup: 17 elements from CC at 40 ft up, feed temporary with 60 ft of Belden 9913. For next few weeks, 30w will be available, AM-6155 tube PA need few pieces and fine tuning before geting on the air. 350/400w give little help on DX qso's.

      Rig: FT-736r with 222 Mhz module.

      I'll be on Ping Jockey board and ON4KST 144/432 region 2 board as usual.

      Hope to see you on 222 Mhz.

      73 Dan VE2DSB FN35hs